When BookLeveler was launched in 2013, we never anticipated that it would generate a community of more than 40,000 educators across the world.
Within that time, we received more feedback than we ever anticipated. Hundreds of messages offered ideas for how we could improve the app not just for educators, but for readers from all walks of life. These ideas presented a unique opportunity to start a new company dedicated to building a better book discovery app.
- Expanded Basic Search: Quickly search basic criteria such as title, author, publication date, Accelerated Reader Scores, Library Journal Reviews, Lexile readability scores and more
- Search Non-Traditional Attributes: Look for very specific ideas or attributes within a text, such as topics, themes, essential questions, literary elements, maturity warnings and more
- Combine Layers of Criteria: Drill-down to find the right book for you or your readers
- Create Collections: Book collections can be used to organize lessons, topics and different layers of search criteria
- Contribute Your Own Artifacts: Participate in the Artifact community by sharing your own thoughts, notes, and observations on books you've read.